Monday 22 November 2010

Strictly Not For Kiddywinks

Another Monday's Child prompt tempted me to add this piece of naughtiness in my ongoing attempt to woo my lady love. See HERE for stage one, or HERE for stage two, or if you need further clarification, ask Ada.

Ada the Queen of my heart -
this little Welsh Dragon upstart
is starting to pine.
O, won't you be mine?
Love,
Cad
the silly old f**t.

P.S. don't miss the previous one of today's posts ! It shows my thoughtful side much better than this tarradiddle.
Here's the link for you.

5 comments:

  1. Cad, you've really got the hang of this blogging lark. I hope your eloquent courtship is rewarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vivinfrance - my net stretches wide, and I have knowledgeable friends who know how to give advice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a true romantic, f...ts included, one certainly does not get that from Barrett's Sonnetts....bkm

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops,
    I mean beautiful lines,
    well penned poetry.

    a single letter makes a huge difference in meaning...

    lines, not lies..forgive me.
    :)

    ReplyDelete