Thursday 25 November 2010

Tete a Tete over leek soup . . .

Did you ogling blogfans see my husband's latest post! (It's right under this one). The freezing weather or something suddenly struck sparks from the normally cringing Caddoc!  He just about threatened to break down the back door and claim his leek soup by force.  Quick, Ada, quick!  Must heat up two generous helpings of his favourite. Into the microwave.  Five minutes, he said. So what's keeping him?  Where's his new hat?  Hope it fits.  Oh  . . . what a tizzy-wizzy I'm suddenly in.  Just time to cast off the twinset and pearls and slip into something from my shopping trip to Llandudno.  Nothing too . . . too . . . you know.  O Goodness Me!  Suddenly I feel like a silly girl on her first date. Hope my bladder doesn't let me down. Why did I say that?  Was that him pounding on the back door? Dim the lights a bit. Now, Ada, don't give too much away! Pause. Big breaths. Fix usual severe look to face.  Put schoolmarm glasses back on. Mustn't let him think I'm, what's the modern word? Easy!  
"Who's there?  That you, Caddoc? Alright, I'm coming. No need to break the door down . . . "

4 comments:

  1. Yes! It's me, Caddoc! While Ada's laying the table, I'm leaving a comment from Trellis Mission Control Center. I shall report on the evening from my own hidey hole in the morning- providing there is not so much snow by then that I can't get down the gardem path - or do I mean in case Ada is leading me up it? One or the other... A demain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am boggling with the suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you need to go HERE for more action!

    ReplyDelete