Thursday 25 November 2010

Solution To The Saxophone Problem

Please note Ada,  I have donated my instrument to a worthy cause! I will never play another note on it. This shows where it is now.
So farewell wind instrument...
and hello silence!

Late Edition Extra...Silence which has now been broken by the dulcet tones of my beloved! I've been TOOTED! And she's bought me a new hat, apparently, though I have yet to be presented with it.
Wonders will never cease!
 
I hope she remembered it needs to fit my 23 1/2" head...

6 comments:

  1. Can we look forward to a combined Cad'n'Ada blog in future?

    Pity about the saxophone: I'm partial to a bit of sax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about you, Cad My Lad! Can't you take a hint even when you're tripping over it? Oh alright.
    "Would you care to join me for a bowl of leek soup at lynch . . . er, sorry . .
    at lunch time tomorrow,26th. November? Say about 1.00p.m. I've got a surprise for you."

    vivinfrance . . . please have a care with the double entendres. This is decent, puritan Welsh Wales, look you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs T - We have our wires crossed- I published a protest post but a moment ago - stand clear of the back door. I intend entering with a flourish any minute now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any readers who arrive at this point feeling a trifle lost, need to wander across to HERE where all should start to become clearer...

    ReplyDelete