Saturday 13 November 2010

Now Look At Me

Do you wonder, after Life With Ada, that I have become a crumpled wreck? For her latest Cad knock, she has crept into my shed and made shards of my special pots! Their broken parts carpet the bench where I had them neatly stacked and some have been ground into the shag pile rug I rescued from a tip. I said my shed had hidden depths. Shag pile, leather recliner, blackout curtains - oh yes, they're all there in my Home From Home corner...
I can see I shall have to go to B&Q today to replace my pots. Thinks, should I next replace potty Ada?

5 comments:

  1. My heart weeps for you, Cad. Take heart: all those broken shards are ideal for the bottom of all those planters that you will be filling with bulbs and spring flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I call looking on the bright side, Mrs Viviinfrance. Do you prefer being a Mrs or a Ms or even a Madame, or am I to dispense with formality and simply call you Viv? I do like to get these little details correct. My Ma always taught me to be a gentleman, you see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed being Ms Viv, but in reality I am Mrs Viv. My recently retired cleaner calls me Madame Vivienne, even after fifteen years of friendship. I don't really mind what I'm called, so long as it's not Vivienne - which indicates that I'm in the dog house. My favourite names are Vivi, Mum, Grandma - in that order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caddoc what you need is a padlock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cad, what a heartfelt piece.
    blessings for you,
    you deserve the best.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete