Thursday 25 November 2010

No More Mr Nice Guy

Never mind about tomorrow lunch time!!! Enough is enough, my little Stingray. Haddock has no wish to turn into a frozen fish finger overnight, and the barometer is falling. Snow is on the way. I need a helping  of your hot soup NOW, if my extremities are to remain intact, for the left over pizza I had for lunch did nothing to improve either my temper, or my temperature. I shall be knocking and entering by the back door in approximately  five minutes, so get that soup on the hob pretty damn quick...

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh CADDOC! You sweep your Little Welsh Muffin off her feet. I hasten to obey. Everything indoors will soon be piping hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will need to be - at present I have a decidely blue tinge to my skin, and it's not all caused by five o'clock shadow... I'm looking forward to things aother than soup being hot.

    ReplyDelete