Wednesday 1 December 2010

Oh, Woe! Am I Undone?

And no, I don't mean I need to check my trouser fastening! Look what was delivered to my Beloved when my back was turned this morning!>>>>>>>>


SOMEBODY has been trying to undermine me by sending bigger, brasher, bolder coloured blooms than the ones I chose for my Ada!




Here are my tastefully arranged blooms, meant to signify love and devotion. They were delivered in my absence, accompanied by that mystery bunch! The florist must have been wondering what the occasion was for Mrs T to be showered with bouquets in this unheard of fashion.

Now I am wondering how she will explain them away, when I confront her... Mrs Ada Trellis, explain, explain!

5 comments:

  1. Yikes - it can't surely mean another suitor, to add another twist to your tale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fickle fate, that's what it is, Madamebutterfly fickle fate! Though suitor is not quite the right word, as Mrs Trellis is my dearly beloved WIFE - therefore way past any 'suitor' stakes, one would have supposed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. madamebutterfly fickle fate! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And no, I don't mean I need to check my trouser fastening!"
    Maybe you need to check someone else's trouser fastenings! ;-)
    No, just kidding. Must be quite innocent. No secret lover would be that stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stafford Ray:
    I hope to goodness your reading of the situation is correct - I'm still waiting for Mrs T to stop blustering and give me a sensible answer. She pretends outrage, but I think she's pleased really, behind her Old Bat exterior.

    ReplyDelete