Sunday 5 December 2010

Not In The Least Bit Funny!

I'm just back home after popping out to the wine shop for something celebratory. Two other customers who obviously didn't know who I was, were swapping jokes.  Example.

Two Abergele residents, Ada and Caddoc Trellis, were found guilty of a most horrible murder and were sentenced to be executed by firing-squad. Each was granted a last request.
Caddoc asked permission to play a final serenade to his beloved Ada on his beloved saxophone, and this was allowed.
Ada asked "Can I please be executed before my husband?"

3 comments:

  1. But that must have been before I gave away the dratted saxaphone, Beloved. Now I couldn't play it, even if you asked me to - fat chance of that ever happening anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does not augur well, not least the execution bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what...and I thought there was peace in the home?

    ReplyDelete