Wednesday 29 December 2010

A Freudian Slip

When Ada went off shopping
in Llandudno one fine day,
what did she come back with,
but new underwear. Ole!

'A slip' she called this garment.
It was silky, soft and see through
with naughty matching knickers,
trimmed with dainty frou-frou.

At first, I thought she mentioned
she had bought it for her lover
then realised, with Freudian slip,
she'd actually said 'Mother'!



At this point, I feel I should add some information that was recently brought to my notice by a fellow Blogger,
as I wonder whether Ada has read it too...


Frequent Sex Linked With Good Health
The first comprehensive national survey of sexual attitudes, behaviors and problems among older adults in the United States has found that most people ages 57 to 85 think of sexuality as an important part of life and that the frequency of sexual activity, for those who are active, declines only slightly from the 50s to the early 70s.


P.S. Please remember, where USA leads, UK often tends to follow...

8 comments:

  1. Someone remind the Old Ram . . oops . . . the Old MAN . . . that we are not in the United States. And are you sure my saying "Mother" is not wishful thinking, look you! Maybe "lover" I said, and maybe "lover" I meant . . maybe. HeHeHe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you, Mrs.Trellis, hoping for anonymity by decapitating yourself? Would not the effect be improved by removing he bedsocks? Just trying to be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trellissimo, man, don't you realise? Red Socks can be viewed as kinky to some Red Blooded Males!! Like... painted toenails, only removeable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ada, my love, I have added a post script, just for you, now I've seen your comment!

    And here's me hoping 'twas your one and only Cad whom you might dub 'lover'... I am an eternal optimist...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caddoc - how could a lover
    cause such bother?
    You pull my leg
    until I beg
    for mercy, do I not?
    Out, out vile spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Blog lacks something -
    THE ADULT CONTENT WARNING!
    I can withdraw your joint blog authorships at any time, look you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the photo is of Ada, I suggest you behead her. The rest it sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got a postcard somewhere with that image of Freud. It's great isn't it. I'm looking forward to seeing your blogfest entry for the Now Showing Blogfest. :O)

    ReplyDelete