Wednesday 12 January 2011

Cheer Up, Caddoc!

Dear Blogfriends . . . look at the Musical Thoughts (below) penned by my devoted Caddoc in response to Willow's musical prompt. This is my answer to it, beloved.

Raise your windpipe to your lips!
Your Ada will not bark!  Her
love for you would be no less
if you played like Charlie Parker!




I, Caddoc, have a little extra to add to your offering, O Moon of My Delight!

Charlie Parker? Hmm. I see!
He had a lot more puff than me,
but would he love you, if he knew
your little foibles like I do?  


With love ,
from
C T.


 

12 comments:

  1. You put down your marker
    With that slice of Charlie Parker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I know is I love me some Charlie Parker:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great laughs - and a little bit more than that, I fancy. My thanks for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did Ada and Caddoc produce a child? News to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to mention horror on my part!!! I think THINGY has too good an imagination...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does Mr.Trellis know HOW children are produced?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is funny--my first time here, what expressions on those two faces! Fun take on this week's Magpie!

    ReplyDelete