Friday 21 January 2011

Evening Hymn And Last Post?

While it is still Friday, and therefore the right day for creating 55 words of wonder or wisdom for Mr Knowitall, I have done exactly that, to continue with the theme of Beloved's previous post...


Slippery Slopes

We figure skate across marital ice,
some results being less than nice,
as the figures inscribed fail to please
and sometimes bring us to our knees.

But when we’re ruled by rhyme and rhythm
our bodies perform, they’re lithe and lissome.
We pirouette to the dance of life,
me (Caddoc Trellis) and Ada my wife.

8 comments:

  1. Marital Bliss (ters)
    sorry couldn't resist - I believe in marriage and longevity. Tho Ada appears a bit stearn :)
    thanks for pointing out my link thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. True words and beautifully writ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice dance marriage
    (yes, the olde "institute you can't disparage")

    All the best to Ada and you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep dancing, just avoid the thin ice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I haven't any rhythm!!
    Most excellent 55
    Loved the analogy.
    Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suspect you two could win an Olympic gold medal!! Outstanding 55. Mine is at:
    http://rnsane.blogspot.com/2011/01/friday-flash-55-slimy-aphrodisiac.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww.. keep dancing to the beats, my friend.. falling is part of the game.. it's how quickly you rise back that matters :)
    An excellent 55!!!!

    ReplyDelete