Sunday 18 August 2013

Did She Fall Or Was She Pushed?

Caddoc arose from his bed with a scream. "Beloved, I've had a most terrible dream. O, Ada, my Ada I saw you outside the window! I thought you had gone for a ride on the wing of a bi-plane but had taken a header and fallen to Earth - you couldn't be deader as you landed below in a blood splattered heap..."

"Caddoc, you ninny, I've been fast asleep beside you for hours, not walking on wings. What makes you think up such terrible things? Must be the cheese you ate for your supper?
Now snuggle back down and don't be a duffer!"


Tess gave us more food for thought today with her Mag which featured a photo by Elena Kalis.

15 comments:

  1. Good thing it was just a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dream.....thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never know what will happen in marital mayhem, that's what makes it exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I kind of cheese do they eat wow lol Very unique and amusing =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol.......Ban the Edam, Ada....! Or maybe the blue-veined stuff - that'd give me night terrors that would!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you write prose that's unmistakably poetry. Makes a change from the poetry that's unmistakably prose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. How perspicacious of you to notice, Lucy! Haha!

      Delete
  7. It was the cheese. Gouda you to mention it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are King of the Comments today, Berowne. I could crown you for that one...

      Delete
  8. oh my- we all saw her differently! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad it was a bad dream!

    ReplyDelete