Friday 13 July 2012

BUT 55 is not my age, said Ada!


However, to welcome G-Man back to the fold, there are exactly 55 words in my offering below...

“But Mrs. Jones' bonny maid! Ah!
Now she's my Beloved Ada . . . "
(words by one smart Doctor FTSE.)

Here’s my Ada – what a Tootsie!
And Jane and Margaret as well
were very curious, I could tell
to see Beloved in her glory,
just to finish off the story…

If none of this makes any sense to you at all - which is quite likely  -  click on the link and read the comments!
Then PLEASE will somebody tell me what has happened to Trellissimo?

7 comments:

  1. Nice! I see she is sporting that lovely smile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot! (Where are the nude photos? LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Giggling like crazy over Bubba's comment...LOL Fun read Caddoc and Mrs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well,I think Trellissimo might be trundling around after Ada with a spy camera - looking for a chance to snap some nude photos as requested by Eric (Bubba) Alder...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine Ada does nude. I can't imagine she even says the word. She Welsh after all, look you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I distinctly remember that Ada gets nude when the mood strikes - look HERE!

      Delete
  6. Like Cad said, I've been out with my spy-camera. See an early effort here, specially for Eric.

    ReplyDelete