Tuesday 19 July 2011

BRAvissimo!

After seeing this week's prompt  from Tess at Magpie Tales, Caddoc set to work with a will. But he could be heading for trouble.  Perhaps I should suggest he destroys the evidence . . .

ANOTHER POEM FOR MY BELOVED
by Caddoc Trellis

Dear Ada, now you're getting older
you need a stouter boulder-holder
to hoist them nearer to your shoulder
and help them both not to turn colder.


I found this on a raunchy site
while I was surfing late last night.
I think those cups will fit just right,
and hold you up for my delight,
my Ada, my sweet sexy sight.

12 comments:

  1. Caddoc Trellis- I think I liked you better as a mollusc with sealed lips.
    Just you wait till I catch you poking your nose out of the potting shed one of the days. I'll give you boulder holders. They're my armour plated, last ditch defense mechanism against your wandering hands, that's what! Be careful I don't strangle you with them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to order one of these ... where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! You're hired!

    I haven't been able to come up with anything for this magpie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I saw these at Victoria's Secret last week! Good find Caddoc!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trellissimo or is it Caddoc - thank you for the comic verse.
    Kathe W. Thank you for bringing Victoria's Secret to my attention. Corrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Trellissimo or is it Caddoc are taking the mickey. But out of what I'm not sure. This is brilliant in ways which all those other brilliant Magpies aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol- Very clever and quite lifting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do believe that one must pay extra shipping if this particular model is order from Victoria's Secret online! However, it can also double as a Viking costume!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha. That was creative. Would have never imagined the mask like that.

    ReplyDelete