Friday 17 June 2011

A Monday Special

I see my Ada has been wandering Blogland again, writing messages to a gentleman doctor. But she has lead me to discover what might be a fun new blog to follow, HERE where Alicia asks us to write about a terrible dancer, for her first steps onto the floor of the Prompt Palais de Dance.



A terrible dancer
is usually a chancer.
He whirls girls around the floor,
hoping they'll stay for more,
as he craftily plants a
kiss on their cheek!
What a way to start the week...

Please note, Ada, this is not autobiographical.
Love, 
Caddoc. X

9 comments:

  1. Oh-ho, shades of my youth - and there were some quite shady youths around then . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun charmer ;). Thanks for participating! It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dancing is the vertical expression of a horizontal intention and should be put an end to at once. Are you listening Caddoc, look you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I listen, Beloved, but choose to ignore... You know you like a quickstep as well as the next one...
    I suggest you confer with Jabblog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I used to love a twirl round a dance floor, Cad, but must admit, I met my share of blokes with two left feet...I shall have to go away and compose a ditty in their honor...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a brilliant start to the week! The bad dancers are usually the ones who sit quietly next to the dance floor until they've got a bit of dutch courage from booze and then they feel they can do anything and get with anyone (laughing).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life may not be the party we hoped for,
    but while we are here we might as well dance. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the way your name shortens to CAD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madame Rinkly Rimes, I assure you my shortened name in no way describes my nature! Caddoc is no cad! :)

    ReplyDelete